By purchasing an Indiebride London gown and paying the invoice
you agree to the following conditions automatically.
- Your order is considered placed when we have emailed you the first invoice.
- All further alterations that are not in the invoice in writing will be billed separately.
- Your gown will be made to the closest standard size based on your measurements and not according to your measurements unless you have paid for the made-to-measure service.
- Any alterations to a standard size and style dress will be billed separately.
- If you purchased a standard size dress and your measurements change the alterations are billed separately. If you purchased a made-to-measure dress and your measurements change after the first fitting the alterations are billed separately.
- If your measurements increase, we might not be able to adjust the gown to fit you.
- You will need to supply all your measurements at least 6 months before your wedding date unless you paid for priority order.
- If your measurements have been taken incorrectly by someone outside Indiebride London, we are not liable to make any alterations to the gown.
Our prices are subject to change without notice. There may be duties and taxes added to your parcel by the destination country. These fees are not included in your invoice and you will be responsible for them. Your purchase will be charged in GBP and you are responsible for making sure the right amount of GBP is paid. The exchange rate and any international transaction fees charged on your credit card or from your bank account is set by your credit card provider or your bank. For more information refer to Pricing.
You can pay your invoice by bank transfer or with a credit card (excluding American Express).
Shipping & Delivery
For more information refer to our Shipping & Delivery.
Returns & Exchanges
For more information refer to our Returns & Exchanges.
- You can cancel your order placed at our showroom within 48 hours without a cancellation fee.
- If you cancel your order after the 48 hours and before the production has begun you will be charged a cancellation fee of £300. This covers the cost of administration associated with your order.
- If the production of your gown has begun, you won't be entitled to any kind of refund.
- If you ordered your dress online, without seeing the sample dress, refer to the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2013. You have 14 days from receiving your gown to inform us that you want to return it. If your gown has been customised in any way or adjusted to your measurements it is non-refundable. For more information refer to our Returns and Exchanges.
Indiebride London, including our directors, partners, employees and other third parties associated with running this website is not liable to the maximum extent permitted by law to you or anyone else for any loss of income, profit, contracts, goodwill or financial loss or damage without limitation suffered as a result of negligence or otherwise arising in connection with use of this Website or the products sold on it.
Discounts / offers / promotions
Any discounts/offers and promotions we may have cannot be applied to alterations or bespoke items.
This site is owned and operated by the ethical bridal wear brand Indiebride London and as a whole is protected by copyright. Unless otherwise stated, all material, including images, illustrations, designs, icons and photographs, video clips, written and other materials that appear as part of this site are copyrights, trademarks, designs rights and / or other intellectual properties owned by Indiebride London or a collaborator of Indiebride London and controlled by Indiebride London. You may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in any part, any of the contents or the site. Modification of the materials or use of the materials of any other purposes than for your personal use is a violation of Indiebride London's copyright and proprietary rights and will be defended vigorously.
The supply of any products or services you order from this site is subject to our Terms and Conditions. We cannot guarantee that the site will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error-free. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt the site or any computer system, server, router or any other internet-connected device.
You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use the site and is compatible with the site. You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any content of the site will be free from infection, viruses and / or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the safety and reliability of data input and output.
We may provide hyperlinks from this site to other internet sites which are operated by other organisations. We are not responsible for external websites that link to this site or which are linked from it. That we include these hyperlinks does not imply any endorsement of the material on such sites or any association with their operators.
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that information on this site is accurate, but commentary and other material posted on this site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. Except to the extent that our Terms and Conditions apply, we make no representation or warranty that any information is accurate, complete or up-to-date and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on such information by you or anyone to whom you communicate such information. If you find any inaccurate information on this site, please let us know and we will endeavour to correct it, where we agree, as soon as reasonably practicable.
We reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions or the information in this website at any time.